The A-2 extruded aluminum enclosure with size 147*41mm,the length can be cut as required( usually lower than 3mm).Usually it is equipped with two end panels and screws.The panels can be customized as required.
The surface’s decorative appeal and industrial lines for heat dissipation The interior has a PCB slot and additional rivets can be added as needed.
Hongfa has standard samples in stock for testing.
|Material||Aluminum Alloy 6063|
|Color||Silver,black or customized as request|
|Size||H41*W147*L160mm(Length can be customized)|
|Surface treatment||Can be customized, such as Brush, sandblast, anodize,powder coating,painting etc.|
|Custom service||Drill holes , CNC,surface color,Logo printing etc.|
|Logo printing||Silkscreen/ laser engraving|
1) Heavy gauge extruded aluminum construction
2) Professional sandblast/matte anodized finish
3) Built-in grooves for holding circuit board
4) Excellent electromagnetic shielding performance
5) Heat sink nature, electromagnetic field protection and robust construction
6) Front and back panels and fasteners are included
7) Completely open in halves, easier for drilling, soldering, screwing, problem fixing
# New Mold Design And Marking
# Drilling Holes
# Nice Appearance
# Excellent Processing performance
# Surface Treatment
# Logo Printing
Use the form below to get pricing and details based on the requirements of your project.
When doing sheet metal processing, the main process is bending. Bending seems simple, but there are still many doorways and tricks. Here is an introduction to the various bending process techniques of sheet metal.
Thin plate refers to a steel plate with a much smaller thickness than its length and width. Its transverse bending resistance is poor, so it is not suitable for the occasion under transverse bending load.