The extruded aluminum enclosure made from extrusion profile by mold,the material is aluminum alloy 6063.and this is a split type,including top and bottom cover.Usually it is equipped with two end panels and screws.The panels can be customized as required.
The aluminum box with excellent processing performance, excellent weldability, good corrosion resistance, toughness, easy polishing, coloring, and with excellent anodizing effect.So it is widely used for industrial and audio interface equipment etc.
|Aluminum Alloy 6063
|Silver,black or customized as request
|H46*W76*L110mm(Length can be customized)
|Can be customized, such as Brush, sandblast, anodize,powder coating,painting etc.
|Drill holes , CNC,surface color,Logo printing etc.
|Silkscreen/ laser engraving
1) Heavy gauge extruded aluminum construction
2) Professional sandblast/matte anodized finish
3) Built-in grooves for holding circuit board
4) Excellent electromagnetic shielding performance
5) Heat sink nature, electromagnetic field protection and robust construction
6) Front and back panels and fasteners are included
7) Completely open in halves, easier for drilling, soldering, screwing, problem fixing
# New Mold Design And Marking
# Drilling Holes
# Nice Appearance
# Custom length/end covers
# Surface Treatment(anodizing,powder coating,painting)
# Logo Printing(silkscreen,laser engraving,UV printing)
Use the form below to get pricing and details based on the requirements of your project.
When doing sheet metal processing, the main process is bending. Bending seems simple, but there are still many doorways and tricks. Here is an introduction to the various bending process techniques of sheet metal.
Thin plate refers to a steel plate with a much smaller thickness than its length and width. Its transverse bending resistance is poor, so it is not suitable for the occasion under transverse bending load.